Silver socks for diabetics
Bonny Silver contains a special rubber designed for diabetics so that it is not a nuisance to them and does not hinder blood circulation, but rather regulated it. All this amazing feature is due to the silver knitting in all parts of the product. In addition, Bonny Silver helps the foot wounds heal quickly and prevents infection due to its smooth and soft nature.
By using Bonny Silver, you will be able to:
- Get rid of bad smell.
- Protect fungal infection, eczema, and others and helps wounds to heal quickly.
- Make your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer.
- Relieve tension by isolating accumulated electricity in the body.
- Promote blood circulation and eliminate ascites.
- Protect yourself from radiation.
- Keep your feet from away swelling during long trips and give you comfort.
- Bonny Silver prevents the formation of bacteria that cause foot odor. It has antimicrobial properties which help in reducing the negative effect of fungal infections, eczema, and some other disorders. It will not allow the feet to produce bad smell.
- The device reflects 95% of the thermal energy that comes out of your body and stores and melts it thanks to its thermal properties. This makes your foot warm during the cold weather.
- With its thermal conductivity characteristic, in hot weathers, the silver yarn distributes the heat on your foot into an external environment and keeps your foot cool and fresh. Your foot will be warm in winter and cool in summer.
- The silver thread distributes the heat of your foot out and keeps it cool and dry through thermal conductivity so that it becomes warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Removes the electricity accumulated in the body to relieve you and prevent you from stress.
- Heals wounds quickly and protects against infection.
- Improves circulation and prevents ascites in contact areas with skin.
- Avoid swelling of the foot and give your comfort during long journeys.
Our products don’t contain any unhealthy threads such as polyamide and nylon, but they are manufactured with a mixture of natural threads.